I absolutely love my life!!
Shweew! Now that that is off my chest.. hahha! Transfers went so smoothly! I can't believe that I am already on my 10th transfer! Can you believe that? I only have 4 left!! AHHHHH!
I am still in Georgia and I love it here so much! The leaves are starting to change, the Weather has been so beautiful and I am loving the ward! I feel like I was meant to be here! I am also loving my new companion, Sister Miner, with all of my heart! She is a new missionary.. so I am "breaking her" which means that I am her first companion after her trainer. It's been such a great couple of days!
President Irion emailed me this week and told me that he has been planning this companionship since the transfer before last and he just needed to get me to a place where Sister Miner could come to!! It was such a relief to know that God has been working in my life all along and it helps to know that it was an inspired decision for me to be where I am now and to be with who I need to be with! I know with all of my heart that Sister Miner is exactly what I needed and exactly what this area needed and that together we will be able to accomplish the will of the Lord! She is such a hard working missionary with such a big heart and I truly love her so so much! She is helping me become the best missionary that I can be and I am so grateful for that!
This week we were able to visit with Tim, Jason and April, and Brenda. They are all doing really well and we have had some really spiritual lessons with them. We found out some really sad news about Jason and April though.. they are on probation for 18 years and will not be able to be baptized until it is completed... SO that is so so heartbreaking because they are really starting to progress. We have realized though that they are still God's children and He still loves them so much and wants them to come unto him and be a part of His church even if they can't fully partake of all the blessings right now. We were able to read from 1Nephi 1 with them and Jason had a lot of really good questions and comments. He said that his family was giving him a hard time about the Book of Mormon and that he should stay away from it.. but he said that they just believe that the Bible is true by faith... so why can't they believe that God would write more and that we would have more scripture.. it was awesome! We left him with an assignment to read 1Nephi 2 and he said that he read that and into 1Nephi 3!! He is so awesome! I just hope that they won't get too discouraged when they find out that they will not be able to be baptized right now.
Tim is doing good! We had such a good lesson with him on Saturday! The member that came to that lesson with us was what I have been praying for! He and Tim just connect and they have a lot in common. It's good for Tim to see that he can overcome what he is going through and that he can get where he wants to be. He even came an hour early for church because that was the only ride we could get for him!! He is really progressing and SIster Miner and I love his SO MUCH!!
We were able to watch the RS broadcast on Sat at a members house. Brenda came too! She loved it! I especially needed to hear what Pres. Uchtdorf had to say! I just couldn't write fast enough! I am SO excited for General Conference next weekend! We are hoping to have about 6 or more people there!! SO pray really hard for us! It's such a great opportunity for them to be able to hear the modern prophet! A true modern day Moses!! I love it so much! I am so sad that this will be my last conference on my mission, but you better believe that I am going to soak it up!
Well other than that we are staying really really busy! I am loving every minute of it! I feel like me again! I think I got a little lost there for a while but I am back and I have hit the ground running!! AHHH I am just so incredibly happy!!
I miss you all and I love you all so much! I can't wait to see you all very soon.. but for now...
I love my life!!