Monday, November 15, 2010

This is what I would wear if I were a pizza! 11.15.2010

I would wear Garlic Sauce, ham, pineapple, bacon and cheese. I know it sounds like a funny combo, but it is really good! That's what we have when we got to Papa Murphy's. We go there about once a week, a member owns it, so he gives the missionaries free pizza. A girl in our ward works there and we named our creation after her. It's the TaraLyn. We are gonna make it famous!

Singing went pretty well.. I started to get a sore throat on Tuesday and then on Wednesday it went to my chest and by Thursday, it hit my lungs.. My poor lungs.. I have been coughing them up the last 5 days.. it's not been great. But I am feeling better and I have tried to do some percussion treatments on my own to try and break up the congestion. I think that's helped a lot. I had to stay in the house Friday. Saturday we went to greenville and by the time I got home, I was done for.. Then yesterday we had to leave church early because I still wasn't feeling well. It is so hard to be sick on your mission becuase there isn't much you can do other than just lay there and be miserable. I really missed my mama this week. That is for sure!! It made me so grateful that I have you! It made me think a lot about when I was in the hospital and you were always there to comfort me. I missed that a lot, especially yesterday. But, suffering is a tunnel and not a cave. There is always light at the end.. sometimes it is just a longer journey through it. And this morning I feel the light. I feel a lot better. I can breathe a lot better and I am not coughing as much! My abs are gonna be so rock solid! LOL! I was praying for help loosing weight, but I guess I should've been more specific. haha.