Monday, February 20, 2012

T minus 32 days to homecoming!!!!

Hey familia! I can officially say that this is the last month of my mission! cRaZy!! I cannot believe it!

Well this past week has been pretty good. Sister Rhodes and I have been kinda sick this week so the work has been kinda slow, but we are hoping this next week we will be back up to 100%.

I love sister Rhodes. She is so cool and such a good missionary. I am so glad that I get to serve with her as my last companion!!

Beau and Roxanne are doing good.. not really too much progress there.. just working on getting them married!! Which is SO hard btw! Arg! But I know that eventually he will come around and that they will someday be a forever family like they want. I just hope that I am still here to see them get baptized.

Well Christopher is now an Elder in the priesthood and he has officially started his mission papers!! He should have them sent off within the next week or so! I am super excited! yet again, i hope that I am here to see him get his call. I am so proud of him and all that he is doing and how much he has changed. I am so grateful that God sent me such a great friend too. He has really helped me overcome a lot of discouragement and has helped me to have the courage to continue. I am grateful for him.

It's amazing to me just how much God is aware of me and exactly what I need. And he always places people in our path that can help us. I am so grateful for that! He is so amazing. I have gained a lot of friends on my mission, but the one that I am most proud of is my Savior. I love him so much and I am so grateful for all that he does for me.. especially when I don't even deserve any of it.

Well I love y'all so much and I will see you in t minus 32 days!

have a wonderful week!

Love, shay